A History of Hospitality
Put your business on the map and support The Trafalgar Way
Make sure they visit yours!
Ready to join?
Be part of our epic story!
- Cafe, restaurant or tea-room
- Pub or inn
- Accommodation provider
- Other - please let us know
Terms and Conditions of Hospitality Partner Programme
- By donating a minimum amount relevant to the partner level shown in the table below and supplying your company contact details, you will join The Trafalgar Way Hospitality Partner Programme ("the Programme").
- A named contact for your organisation will be added to our database for the purposes of administering the Programme and in order for you to receive communications relating to it.
- You are responsible for informing us of any changes to your contact or business details.
- We will use our best efforts to keep your information on The Trafalgar Way interactive map up to date.
- Membership is indefinite. You may cancel your participation in the programme at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may cancel your participation without notice at our discretion, for example if your business changes hands.
- In return for your donation and agreement to participate in the Programme, you will receive the following, non-exclusive, benefits:
1 standard marker
4 to 10 standard markers
1 to 10 personalised markers
1 design of your choice
4 to 10 different designs
1 to 10 different designs
1 design to match window sticker
4 to 10 to match window stickers
1 to 10 to match window stickers
The 1805 Club's Trafalgar Way Fund